- Title: Field Service Engineer
- Code: RCI-58709
- Location: Cincinnati Ohio (OH) 45242
- Posted Date: 03/10/2021
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
Field Service Engineer role:
• Need to be in the Cincinnati OH vicinity.
• have a Bio-Medical degree in Engineering- Can be a recent graduate.
• Minimum of an Associates degree in Electronics- with 3 to 4 yrs. of experience.
• Will be traveling to fix equipment, upgrade it , install new equipment in hospitals.
• This means, trouble shooting, repairing parts, installing new parts right onsite at the hospital
• Must be able to work with Hand Tools
• Lift up to 50 Pounds with a height of 4 ft
• Monday-Friday- 40 hrs a week. But - must be flexible with time **That is this is not an 8 am -5 PM job**( Example) if the facility needs an install at 7 am and they need to travel 2 hrs must be willing to get up and travel and be there by 7am
• Will need their own vehicle
• No weekends.
• Reimbursed for Mileage and hourly rate.
• May need to travel out of state – Anywhere in the US but could be IN, KY, IL, MI. High populated cities
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES and CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES:
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Knowledge of Service management systems
Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications to include: Word, Excel, and Access
Standard test equipment to include:
ADDITIONAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
Able to lift 80 lbs. To a height of four feet
Frequent travel by car
Frequent airline travel
Excessive standing, bending and stooping.
Home office / Field locations 40/60
Ability to travel on short notice
Ability to work weekends and “off hours” as needed to support customer needs