- Title: Project Manager
- Code: RCI-12256413
- Location: Hillsboro Oregon (OR) 97124
- Posted Date: 03/11/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
- The Senior Project Manager (Sr. PM) will be accountable for managing all aspects of project scope, schedule, and budget to the satisfaction of customer and Technology sponsors. The Sr. PM will act as the single point of contact for Infrastructure Engineering project teams, including managing communications for all identified stakeholders. The ability to lead multiple independent projects from kick-off to completion, track quantifiable results, manage risks and issues, and communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders from individual contributors to senior leaders are all critical for success.
- The ideal candidate will be customer-obsessed, demonstrating a proactive desire to own and drive projects through effective planning, regular team engagement, and measurable delivery, with an emphasis on employing Lean and Agile principles, where appropriate.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive project plan to deliver prioritized Infrastructure Engineering capabilities. Technologies may include a mixture of the following items:
- Global Network Infrastructure
- Cloud Foundations
- Service Intelligence
- Data Operations and Protection
- Partner with Subject Matter Experts to insure adherence to Technology standards
- Ensure implementation plans include all required hardware, software, installation, and staff training to complete the project on schedule and within budget
- Develop project timelines, including tasks and dependencies, for all impacted Global Technology teams. Proactively manage scheduling to minimize time wasted and avoid rework.
- Develop project budget per guidelines set by the Technology Sponsor. Manage vendor costs and deliverables, where applicable, within the overall Technology plan.
- In partnership with Procurement and project stakeholders, source hardware, software, and consulting vendors to acquire needed products and services to obtain necessary resources to satisfy project needs, where applicable
- Ensure contracts and purchase orders are in place for each vendor prior to starting work
- Host regular project team and/or stakeholder meetings to review progress, plan upcoming activities, address risks and issues, and ensure proactive management of the scope, schedule, and budget to meet project objectives
- Create, publish, and maintain project documentation to provide clarity and alignment on major project elements, including a project charter, timeline with key milestones, communication plan, issue and risk management, lessons learned, etc.
- Adhere to internal Program Delivery organization reporting standards, including regular Portfolio Reviews with Technology leaders and weekly Global Portfolio Dashboard updates
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, or related field
- 5+ years of managing complex, cross-functional Technology Infrastructure projects. 2+ years additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to lead projects virtually using collaboration tools such as Zoom and Slack to deliver maximum value while teams work primarily from home
- Proven track record of aligning Technology resources to deliver customer value
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both written and in-person, with team members at all levels
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable managing expectations from multiple stakeholders. Ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt to change.
- Ability to manage vendor team(s), ensuring delivery against a Statement of Work (SOW) or similar arrangement
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or SAFe is a plus
- PMP and/or Scrum Master certification(s) is a plus