Sr Account Executive, NY
Come change how the world works and create a culture of inclusion!
Become part of the catalyst that creates a culture of inclusion
At Rangam Consultants, you will make a real difference in the world of work by rolling up your sleeves to build talent solutions that enable our clients and consultants to grow and remain competitive in the marketplace while fostering change for a diverse and inclusive work environment. In short, in this person-centric position you will change lives every day and be instrumental in building a sustainable future for all who engage with Rangam.
The Account Manager is the person in charge of managing a company's relationships with its customers. They are in charge of building long-term relationships with a group of customers and generally stay with customers for the length of their relationship with the company. The goal is to keep clients or accounts as long as possible. Account managers may be in charge of finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof. Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, product design, service application, logistics, and marketing.
Account Manager Job Duties:
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Must have the ability to lead a team to cater to high volume of Niche IT Skills
- Must have experience working with NYC government agencies
- Fosters and nurture client relationships to help grow the portfolio
- Manage and lead a team to ensure quality and timely delivery of the requirements
- Provide guidance and support and gain insights and market intel for the delivery team.
- Develop a strategic plan to meet client’s SLA which includes forecasting
- Ability to penetrate and grow portfolio of the business
- Drive innovative solutions and service excellence
- Lead team with empathy and agility
- Grow the portfolio YOY by 20%
- Manage and maintain a profitable P&L
Account Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Account Management Experience, Client-Focused Solutions Experience, Project Management Skills, Ability to Communicate Client Needs with Staff, Talent for Influencing Client Management, Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously, Negotiation Skills, Listening Skills, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Time Management Skills, BA/BS Degree