We are looking for a Director of Marketing and Advertising who will lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will run our US and offshore marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative content development.
- Prepare and manage media calendar.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the Marketing department.
- Set, monitor and report on team goals.
- Design branding, positioning, and provide input on product pricing strategies.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material).
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features).
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
- Assist leadership team with presentation preparation and edits on an as needed basis to meet critical timeline requirements.
- Marketing Experience
- Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Familiar with video conferencing platforms
- Familiarity with CRM and CMS platforms (Hootsuite, Salesforce, Constant Contact and others)
- Master in Hubspot tool
- Adobe Suite
- Familiar enough with video editing and production to direct and produce content
Additional Preferred Skills
- Experience with staffing and service type industries
- Background in B2B marketing
- PMP or Project Management certifications