- Seeking an individual who will manage Software & SaaS purchase and renewal requests, initiate requisitions for IT Purchase Orders and Service Orders, and manage the requests throughout the Order lifecycle.
- Facilitate referrals and communications to Legal, Global Procurement, Software Asset Management and requesters.
- Create, update and maintain Demands for Software and SaaS assets in ServiceNow for projections and budget
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance on the processes for Software & SaaS, contracting and orders.
- Route Software & SaaS requests and contracts for appropriate processing and approvals, ensuring compliance to BMS policies and procedures.
- Perform Software & SaaS purchasing requests and contracting activities including contract processing and compliance, purchasing list management, requisition, purchase order, and invoice processing.
- Coordinate and facilitate communications between stakeholders, Legal, Global Procurement, Finance and Service Providers.
- Perform administrative tasks necessary to support the Software/SaaS request, purchase request and contracting processes.
- Update and maintain license inventory in Flexera and SamPRO (ServiceNow)
- Direct experience working in ServiceNow is a plus.
- Direct experience and subject matter expertise in contract management and/or contract compliance, particularly in IT.
- 3-5 years of experience in Finance, Accounting or operations in a pharmaceutical organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related discipline (Finance, Accounting), Computer Sciences or Health Sciences or equivalent experience preferred
- Direct experience and subject matter expertise in the requisition, purchase order, and invoice processes, particularly in IT.
- Direct experience and subject matter expertise in IT, software and software procurement.
- A working knowledge of all information systems and technology relevant to role, including but not limited to ServiceNow, Oracle Financials, Ariba, SAP, Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote), Flexera, SAMPRO, and SharePoint
Key requirements for a strong candidate:
- Strong customer service; able to build relationships, work within a broad network and work effectively in a matrix organization
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload
- Sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deal with complexity
- The ability to independently perform straightforward analyses and formulate problem-solving approaches for business situations
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others at various levels across the organization