100% Remote / Work from home
Open to candidates with minimal experience Bachelors degree preferred. International Regulatory submissions and associated regulatory paperwork (product release, IFU posting) only
- 1+ years’ experience in a medical device or similarly regulated industry
- Ability to schedule and organize multiple projects
- BS Engineering or Scientific
- Manager regulatory submissions to ensure timely regulatory approval of medical devices.
- Monitor changing regulations in geographies and translate/communicate these requirements to project development and/or continuous improvement project teams.
- Ensure all client product and procedures comply with applicable regulatory agency requirements and guidelines.