- Title: Research Scientist
- Code: RCI-36916-1
- Location: New Brunswick New Jersey (NJ) 08903
- Posted Date: 04/02/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
- Research and study the structures and chemical properties of various materials to develop new products or enhance existing ones.
- Usual requirement is a minimum of a bachelor's degree in science or a closely related field.
- Positions covered by this definition are characterized by the inclusion of work which requires and understanding of both theories and principles.
- Excludes paraprofessional positions.
- Determines ways to strengthen or combine materials or develop new materials for use in a variety of products.
- Performs quantitative and qualitative analyses to determine the chemical and physical properties of materials, liquids, systems, formulae or other unknowns: Uses analytical techniques to test data.
- Records test data and prepare charts, graphs and reports.
- Performs maintenance on experimental or test equipment.
- Responsible for chemical evaluation of final product, intermediate products and raw materials.
- Duties include performing QC assays, writing and establishing specifications, assisting in validation of QC assays, and writing SOPs.