- Title: Medical Writer / Medical Communications Specialist
- Code: RCI-36975-1
- Location: Lawrenceville New Jersey (NJ) 08648
- Posted Date: 04/05/2021
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
2-3 years’ experience in medical writing and editing in medical communications, medical education, or medical information, which may include experience on the vendor side.
Doctor of Pharmacy, MD, PhD or equivalent
- The primary responsibility for the WW Scientific Content & US Market Capabilities Manager is the execution of a comprehensive, globally aligned strategic market medical content plan (medical/access) to support the effective communication of data and launch for safe and effective use of Immunology medicines across the globe.
- Analyzes and interprets scientific data to update or develop comprehensive, balanced, credible and accurate documents that comply with applicable laws, regulations, guidance’s and Client`s policies and procedures, and are used to appropriately communicate with healthcare providers and customers involved in healthcare or evidence-based healthcare decisions
- Manage and co-ordinate development and maintenance of Immunology product-related Standard Response Documents (medical information responses) to ensure availability of concise, comprehensive responses to the most frequently posed questions and to facilitate a rapid response to customer enquiries around the world
- Develops and updates WW and local market medical content per clinical development program, publications, data presentations, congress activity, MI inquiry trends, global communication platform, product safety reports and treatment landscape.
- Provide literature searches, medical writing, and data accuracy review for medical content on specified Immunology assets. Collaborates closely with the Medical Capabilities Customer Engagement and Contact Center, to inform on new content deliverables and consult on training/messaging for new scientific data.
- Manages and prioritizes multiple projects, provides solutions to complex problems, and delivers complete and accurate information within deadlines
- Collaborates across the medical capabilities cross-matrix team to inform the development of Immunology content plans to address local market unmet medical needs.
- Assists with the communication of the Immunology strategy related to healthcare providers, payers, access influencers, and healthcare decision makers.
- Develop Medical Contact Center training on disease state, product overview and relevant market events to ensure Contact Center’s readiness to address customer inquiries.
- Evaluates and contributes to Medical Information processes for responding to unsolicited inquiries and provides training to internal and external matrix partners (e.g. Field HEOR, MSLs) on appropriate use of these processes
- Contributes to departmental efforts to develop, implement or further improve processes and operations.
- This may involve non-clinical and non-product types of responsibilities such as systems/technology, quality assurance, writing policies and procedures.
- Maintains awareness of current industry practices that pertain to Medical Communications and Access Scientific Content
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the Immunology space
- Experience responding to unsolicited inquiries from health care professionals by collecting, analyzing, interpreting and providing specific clinical/scientific data that is requestor-focused
- Ability to apply managed care concepts and knowledge to customize the communication documents to meet the evidence requirements of payor/access customers
- Understanding of the needs of health care professionals/payors and pharmaceutical industry regulations
- Knowledge of management information systems, databases and digital application of information