- Title: Research Associate II
- Code: RCI-03978
- Location: Framingham Massachusetts (MA) 01701
- Posted Date: 04/05/2021
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated Research Associate II to join Biologics Drug Product Development, located in Framingham, MA. The group is responsible for developing injectable dosage forms (liquid, lyophilized or frozen drug product) for clinical and commercial use, including biopharmaceutical formulation and fill/finish process development, process scale-up, product characterization and technology transfers to manufacturing or CMO. This multi-disciplinary team interacts intensively with many functional groups, including analytical, regulatory, clinical, and commercial manufacturing, for the pipeline product development.
- Conduct protein sample analysis using different analytical techniques, including HPLC/UPLC, CE/cIEF, Microflow imaging, HIAC, spectrophotometry, DSC, Karl Fisher, etc.
- Execute formulation development and stability studies for biopharmaceutics
- Execute fill/finish process development (e.g. freeze-thaw, mixing, filtration, lyophilization and filling) for biopharmaceutics
- Write study reports and present study results both inside and outside group
- B.S. degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Bio Engineering, Biochemistry, Chemistry or related field, with a 3 - 6 years of relevant experience; or
- M.S. degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Bio Engineering, Biochemistry, Chemistry or related field, with a 0 - 3 years of relevant experience.
- Maintain a strong work ethic and good documentation practices including electronic laboratory notebook maintenance.
- Organized, efficient and able to work according to timelines.
- Be able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Experienced in formulation and process development for injectable drug products
- Hands on experience with HPLC/UPLC, CE/cIEF, Microflow imaging, HIAC, spectrophotometry, DSC, Karl Fisher, etc.
- Have a good understanding of protein biochemistry and/or biophysics