- Title: Project Coordinator
- Code: RCI-36890-1
- Location: Princeton New Jersey (NJ) 08543
- Posted Date: 04/05/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
Position: ITUX M&A Coordinator.
Looking for strong Project Coordinator experience.
Manager is looking for a dynamic and driven individual to assist with planning ITUX activities during Merger and Acquisition (M&A) Transactions. Scope includes understanding ITUX standards/positions and providing assistance to UX team in planning and execution of UX agenda during M&A transactions
• Partners with IT UX Team members to develop ITUX plans during M&A transactions
• Represents ITUX in Integration/Divestiture meetings
• Interfaces with wide variety of IT stakeholders to discuss program status and goals
• Thinks critically to plan, synchronize and execute complex undertaking with a diverse set of individuals in different roles within ITUX.
• Conducts regular analysis of integration processes and procedures; identifies opportunities for improvements and makes adjustments when necessary
• Ability to clearly communicate, express requirements and expectations to a wide range of individuals
• Excellent interpersonal and writing skills.
• Analytical skills to monitor progress of an undertaking and identify areas needing improvement
• Ability to stay on schedule under tight deadlines
• Experience in working directly with key stakeholders, team members, technical experts and professional staff.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-10 years’ experience in Program Management/Coordination roles