- Title: Study Management Associate
- Code: RCI-11229
- Location: North Chicago Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 04/06/2021
- Duration: 8 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
100% Remote / Work from home
The candidate might be offered the Level II role even if they were submitted at the Level III depending on their outcome of the interview
Primary Job Function
- An independent contributor who is a member of the study team assisting with the conduct of clinical study (ies) ensuring deliverables are met.
- Is aware of both internal and external business environment requirements.
- Escalates issues to management and develops scenarios for issue resolution
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required, typically in nursing or scientific field. An Associate’s degree/R.N. or equivalent with relevant experience is acceptable
Position Accountability / Scope
- This is the second level position (of 3 levels) within a job family which supports clinical study execution and a position which will have some oversight and guidance
- This position will report into Study Project Manager and will have no direct reports
- This position may review site study budgets against a set, approved standard and approve payments to sites/vendors after comparing invoice against an executed contract
- May have 2+ years Pharma-related/ clinical research related experience or professional equivalent.
- Demonstrates analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Possesses good communication skills.
- Preferred exposure and some experience with study activities from study initiation through study completion.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Assists in the completion of activities regarding study execution; including working with functional areas /site monitors to ensure assigned activities are completed per plan. This may include assigned study region(s)
- Communicates study information (including assisting with leading study meetings and documenting team decisions) and escalates issues to management with possible resolutions.
- Assist with the resolution of study related issues in conjunction with appropriate clinical research personnel Interacts internally with various levels of management within Pharmaceutical Operations and externally with our investigative sites and vendors.
- Past exposure/experience to most major study milestones (study startup, database cleaning/locks, study closure)