- Title: Business Analyst
- Code: RCI-37052-1
- Location: Lawrenceville New Jersey (NJ) 08648
- Posted Date: 04/06/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
• Analyst skills – 3+ years (process mapping, requirements, gap analysis)
• Communication skills (presentation creation, presentation to groups, concise and clear communicator)
• Clinical Trials (no reference to systems) – this is a plus. Ideally 2+ years
• Clinical Trials/Clinical Information systems – this is a plus. Ideally 2+ years
The essence of the job is to partner with hiring manager in framing new IT work with the business needs of the R&D clinical development scientific leads. It involves analyzing business needs for projects as well as at the pre-project stage. It also involves keeping the business stakeholders aligned and informed of relevant IT work through regular communications/presentations and meetings.
Strong skills in building and maintaining successful networks and relationships with key leaders across a single functional area to ensure IT projects are supported and successfully delivered.
• Masters fundamental business analysis skills and techniques - process mapping, stakeholder analysis, high level business requirement, gap analysis
• Organizes and presents ideas in a logical, clear, and compelling manner. Strong and creative presentation skills (using MS Power point).
• Manages time to structure work and meet deadlines
• Flexible, quick learner
• Understands basics of project management techniques and tools.
• Identifies process, technology and organizational role changes necessary to support business goals and objectives.
• Persuades and influences others with effective verbal and written communication.
• Min 3 years of business analysis experience, i.e. understanding the business need, defining a creative and useful software solution, and promoting the product to the user community and management.
• Understanding of business strategy development techniques.
EM is interested in an enthusiastic, less experienced Analyst with experience in Clinical Trials and in the Biopharma R&D space. Assignment may go up to 12 months or longer. EM prefers local candidates only. Candidates that are not local but are in the Eastern time zone and willing to relocate at their own expense will be considered.