100% Remote candidates will be accepted
- The Global Medical Publication mission is to support the development of high quality medical publications to ensure clear scientific communication of company data, thus enabling the safe & appropriate use of medicines.
- This position focuses on managing publication related systems and processes to ensure timely and transparent development of high quality scientific publications.
- Individual will be responsible for providing project management oversight to the integration of publication management technology to the HQ/US Medical Organization.
- Individual will assist internal and external publication team members with technical/process/system related questions and serve as a liaison between team members and technical support teams for relevant systems.
- As a publications system administrator, this person will utilize systems to support internal medical communication scientists in the effective planning and management of timelines for writing deliverables.
- Individual will generate and publish quantitative department, TA, and asset level publication metrics and Datavision reports on a real time and scheduled basis.
- Analyze Datavision QC audit data and identify issues and opportunities for improvement in use of tool and publication related processes.
- Minimum of 3 years project management experience in a fast paced professional environment.
- Experience in biopharmaceutical industry or publication/communication agency preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate web-based systems and strong working knowledge of Datavision, Microsoft word, PowerPoint and excel.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate relevant and important information across departments and outside of organization.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of management.
- Possess excellent problem solving skills and demonstrates diplomacy in dealing with difficult situations; works effectively as a team member, utilizing contributions of other team members to complete projects.