Updates from manager
- Work with clinical trials data
- Data presentation and visualisation
- R, Python or Perl
- Omics data
- Junior level person
- Recent PhD or Master’s degree with 1-3 years’ experience
- Strong communications
- Background in oncology and immuno-oncology
- Experience working with NGS data and other biomarker data
- This person is expected to writing programming codes in R or Python
- R or Python experience is must have
- This will be a remote role during COVID
- Extensive experience with working with NGS data
- Experience working with Flow cytometry or any other biomarker data
- Possibility for extension after 7 months
- Other programming skills may also work.
- Computational biologist is first preference and then immuno-oncology
We are seeking an innovative computational biologist to join our Early Development Predictive Sciences team within the Informatics & Predictive Sciences group.
- This group of computational scientists is responsible for advancing industry-leading Early Development pipeline through the strategic application of cutting-edge bioinformatics approaches.
- The scientists in this group analyze real-world health data, design experiments and analyze both pre-clinical and clinical-omics data sets, including RNA-Seq, Exome and Whole Genome Sequencing, single-cell sequencing, high-throughput proteomics, and multiplex flow cytometry in order to guide early clinical drug development decisions.
- Develop an analytical framework for integrative analysis of heme multi-modal biomarker data
- Develop and maintain reusable code for analysis and formatted output generation
- Collaborate with other bioinformaticians, statisticians and biologists implement and execute bioinformatics analysis to impact our Early Development Oncology pipeline
- Masters or Ph.D in bioinformatics, engineering, statistics, physics, molecular biology, genetics, or similar
- Experience with data generated by one or more high-throughput molecular assays: next-generation sequencing, flow cytometry, mass spectrometry proteomics, etc.
- Experience in the use of a high-level programming language such as R, MATLAB, Python or Perl for complex data analysis and reproducible research practices
- Strong communication, data presentation and visualization skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Background in Oncology/Immuno-Oncology and experience working with clinical trial data is a plus