100% Onsite, Regulated industry experience
- Bachelors degree with 3 yrs exp will work
- 5 yrs of exp needed
- Education: Associates degree needed / high school with 15 yrs exp will work
- Catheter and mechanical component experience
- Aerospace industry exp will work
- catheter knowledge
- Team player
- catheter manufacturing
- Some assembly work
- Performs research and engineering laboratory functions involving the layout, building, testing, troubleshooting, repairing and modification of mechanical or electro-mechanical materials, devices, assemblies, sub-assemblies, systems and products.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Performs a variety of duties in the electrical, mechanical, electro-mechanical, chemical, or optical areas
- Builds or assembles prototype materials, components, subassemblies and assemblies.
- Constructs, operates, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, maintains and tests equipment, systems or products.
- Works from schematics, engineering drawings, and written or verbal instructions.
- Performs tests, analyzes data and writes reports
- Reviews or develops processing or manufacturing instructions
- Maintains detailed documentation through all phases of development, testing and analysis.
- May assist in the transfer of technology and/or contribute in cross-functional discussions regarding device performance allegations.
- Two-year degree with 6+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education and technical work experience.
- May also require a license or certification in the area of expertise