- Title: Salesforce Developer
- Code: RCI-12719
- Location: Saint Paul Minnesota (MN) 55117
- Posted Date: 04/07/2021
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
Summary of position:
The Salesforce Developer will be a key contributor to the ongoing development of our salesforce.com landscape of multiple SFDC instances. The Developer will work as technical lead for Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience conversion efforts. The Developer will work as part of the Scrum team including functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to design, build, develop, test and deploy SFDC solutions in support of business processes. The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, development, testing, demonstrations of capabilities built, and participation in scrum ceremonies as part of the scrum team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a primary Developer for the Salesforce.com environments with 3000+ users.
- Work as part of the scrum team.
- Support the release management of sprint deployments in multiple SFDC instances.
- Work with IT and business process owners to understand the need and determine the optimal way to enable new functionality and data requests.
- Work as Tier 3 support specialist.
- Work closely with CRM solution architect and operations team members.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Three to five years of experience as a Salesforce.com Developer
- Saleforce.com Platform Developer I (PDI) required, Platform Developer II (PDII) certified preferred.
- Software Lifecycle experience. Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment preferred
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements