- Title: Technical Program Manager
- Code: RCI-6058-1
- Location: Menlo Park California (CA) 94025
- Posted Date: 04/08/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
Should know how to work with engineers and other teams Quite cross functional, strategic, can run the project on their own
The main function of a Technical Program Manager is to provide successful definition, implementation and delivery of complex programs that require cross-functional collaboration and interdependencies across a group of projects and/or related activities.
Responsible for building, managing, and setting direction for teams as a whole as well as for individual team members’ success.
As a manager, you will be responsible for identifying and solving systemic, organizational-wide problems, influencing, and building strong relationships. Partners include Product Management and Engineering to define needs to support strategic planning and execution as well as metrics, program requirements and scope.
Viewed as the cross-functional partner you will lead technical discussions and be a thought leader during product reviews and be responsible for designing and executing process and strategy frameworks that facilitate product-related goal setting, decision making and business impact.
Articulate to stakeholders your team’s technology requirements, goals and milestones.
Integrate your technical knowledge, subject matter expertise and understanding trends to make sound decisions and influence business direction through data-driven analysis.
Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
Perform risk and change management on projects.
Influence program/product direction and simplify complexity.
• Project estimating, project scheduling & tracking, customer interaction and management, implementation planning in large organizations
• Proven people management and team building skills
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities
• Proven ability to learn business processes quickly and to work well with business partners at different levels within the organization
• Strong ability to assess risk and apply management principles to technology applications/products and business functions
• Experience delivering technology and business application solutions in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment
• Experience with software development lifecycle