This is a remote/work-from-home position.
Rangam Consultants Inc. is proud to launch our Professional/Management Leadership Program. This program is designed to provide fresh graduates the exposure to the real world, find their niche, and help them excel. We have a proven track record of creating leaders from within our organization and our diverse groups of leaders participate in this program to help with your personal and professional development.
Understand your niche calling!
- Marketing/Business Development
- Fresh graduates with a Bachelor’s degree?
- Must have excellent communication skills (bilingual skills is a plus)
- Ability to work with multiple technological tools/software (training provided)
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently
- Willingness to analyze and solve problems
- Strong hands-on experience with MS Office
- Authorization to work in the US
What Rangam offers:
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing and established staffing firm and be part of building a growing team
- No glass ceiling
- Unlimited opportunity for growth and career development
- Financially rewarding and competitive compensation plan and benefits package
- An enjoyable and positive atmosphere
- Travel opportunities
What to expect
Your resume and transcript will be reviewed by us. Once it is determined that you are a good fit for the role, we will contact you. You will undergo a series of interviews by phone and in-person to assess your skills. We also use online assessments to measure success drivers and personality type.