- Title: Packaging Technician
- Code: RCI-12703253
- Location: Athens Georgia (GA) 30601
- Posted Date: 06/22/2021
- Duration: 8 Months
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
- 3rd shift – Monday to Friday
- 10:30pm to 07:00am (8hrs shift, OT as needed)
- OT and weekend work as needed.
**30 and 60 day rentention bonus ++
To perform the duties associated with labeling, inspecting, and packaging of vaccines. Responsible for operating packaging equipment ensuring target line rates are met. Collaborates effectively with other functional groups to ensure production goals are achieved and completed in a timely manner
- Operation of packaging equipment (e.g.: labelers, pick and place, heat tunnel, vision systems, forklift, etc.)
- Inspect product accurately and efficiently to meet quality guidelines.
- Perform equipment change-over, set-up.
- Responsible for initial troubleshooting for packaging equipment issues (e.g. Labelers, Pick and place, heat tunnel, etc.)
- Ensure that proper cGMP documentation is follow for completeness and adherence to our procedures and in a timely manner.
2 to 3 years manufacturing experience
Detail oriented with effective communication skills and quality conscious
Equipment/Process troubleshooting skills
Ability to lift up to 35 lbs
Basic math and computer skills