- Title: Import/Export Specialist
- Code: RCI-39344-1
- Location: Summit New Jersey (NJ) 07901
- Posted Date: 06/22/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Contractor will be required to be onsite once the site opens back up.
The Specialist Import/Export is responsible for supporting import / export process for US and Canada.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Support the daily management and coordination of import/ export tariff code/clearance instruction requests
• Compile data and documentation necessary to support company valuation adjustment / reconciliation programs.
• Manage and maintain files of all import and export documentation in an audit ready state and coordinate with internal customers in response to audits or other requests for information pertaining to company import activities.
• Support Customs & Trade as needed with Analytics - analytical data gathering and management support for the Customs Classification database, metrics, prior disclosures, drawback, special projects, and other needs as determined
• Perform other duties that may be assigned or required to support Global Customs and Trade Compliance
• Extensive Knowledge of US Customs laws and regulations, US Foreign Trade Zone laws and regulations.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills, be a team player and be willing to work in an environment where individual initiative and accountability to the team are required.
• Must be able to work independently with limited day-to-day supervision.
• Must be detail oriented with technical writing skills.
• Strong computer skills: MS Office, (strong in EXCEL, and PowerPoint, basic in ACCESS)
• Self-starter, proactive, flexible, strong interpersonal skills are essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business
• Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
2-5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical environment and expertise on US regulations and requirements for import, export and domestic shipments of specialty pharmaceuticals including US Customs, US Foreign Trade Zone and Department of Transportation Laws
Ideal candidate has the min experience:
1. Working knowledge of Import/Export
2. Experience with international logistics, domestic inbound and outbound express, Next Flight Out & Freight Forwarders
3. Moderate computer skills including, but not limited to email, MS Word, Excel, Outlook