Neurodivergant individuals and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
At Rangam Consultants you will make a real difference in the world of work, by rolling up your sleeves and contribute to the incredibly valuable work of marketing the brand and services of a global minority woman, disability owned workforce solutions company. Our talent solutions enable our clients to grow and remain competitive in the marketplace while fostering change for a diverse and inclusive work environment. In short, you’ll be part of a team that change lives, which will do wonders for your career, and help our candidates build self-esteem and a sustainable future.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Write and optimize SQL statements.
- Expertise with SQL Server, Database Design, T-SQL. & ANSI SQL
- Expertise with NOSQL databases
- Ability to dive deep into complex business logic.
- Experience in design, development and best practices for database solutions and architecture.
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
- Common database procedures such as data import, export, cleanup, migration, etc. is a MUST.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables.
- Monitoring database performance on regular basis
- Assist with schema design, code review, SQL query tuning
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- Good experience with SQL Server Integration
- & Reporting Services (SSIS / SSRS)
- Expertise in Power BI and other reporting tools
- Expertise in NoSQL\NewSQL databases
- Understanding in SQL Versioning tools
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Tools & Programing languages :
- Power BI, MS SQL Server Management Studio, SSDT
- T SQL, SQL
2 to 5 Years of working as a SQL developer