- Title: Administrative Specialist
- Code: RCI-50493
- Location: Atlanta Georgia (GA) 30313
- Posted Date: 07/22/2021
- Duration: 4 Months
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
Location: Remote - but a person needs to live in Metro Atlanta Area Candidates must have their own laptops as Coke IT is not currently providing laptops. The candidate will be set up on a Virtual Desktop Interface.
- Help with creating and managing system selling tools ?premiums, sales rally kits, sales samples, etc. ? IMC and program support ? making brand and creative assets available on DMeX and Catalog, routing creative through TELA
- Help with managing budget opening POs, completing budget shifts, posting GRs, and processing invoices.
- Product samples orders not happening as much in WFM setting, but could pick up much more when back in the office.
Administrative Specialists perform a wide range of administrative duties including conducting research preparing statistical reports and spreadsheets preparing correspondence reports and presentations handling information requests.
- Compile and maintain information that may require researching gathering compiling and updating data and records.
- This position requires intermediate or advanced level proficiency in the use of standard desktop applications including the ability to produce documents and presentations of all kinds
- Perform a wide variety of administrative support duties ranging from general support to complex administrative coordination.
- Using word processing spreadsheet and presentation software tools. ? Respond to and initiate inquiries (questions regarding purchasing personnel Facilities administration specialized programs etc.) ? Perform specialized administrative duties required to support the specific program area using discretion to make judgments based on operating guidelines.
- Perform other administrative duties as required to support the mission and function of the unit.
Qualifications: Degree in related discipline (Administration Business Management ect) and/or equivalent work experience Previous administration experience