- Title: Technical Program Manager
- Code: RCI-12965-1
- Location: Sunnyvale California (CA) 94089
- Posted Date: 07/22/2021
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
Top must-have HARD skills:
1. Seasoned Project Management experience
2. Supply Chain IT implementation experience
3. Procurement Contracts experience
4. Consumer Electronics Supply Chain experience
5. Great with GSuite Products - GSheets, GoogleSlides, Google Drive and proven capability to develop executive level presentation slides
seeking an experienced Supply Chain IT Project Manager to develop and implement a contracts lifecycle management system
• Create a project charter and detailed project schedule to plan and coordinate project activities
• Breakdown program into multiple phases and scope out project objectives for each phase
• Create a detailed program requirements document, User Acceptance Test document, and have it signed off by all key stakeholders
• Identify the anticipated project risks and develop mitigation plans
• Identify the implementation team required, including subject matter experts and power users
• Work with the implementation team to create the process flows required, meeting each user groups’ needs
• Work with the implementation team to create the input forms required, meeting each user groups’ needs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Expert knowledge of contracts lifecycle management for hardware development.
• Proven capability in Google Sheet and analytics
• Proven capability to develop executive level presentation slides
• BA/BS Degree in business or supply chain management