- Title: HR Shared Services Associate
- Code: RCI-10296
- Location: Foster City California (CA) 94404
- Posted Date: 07/22/2021
- Duration: 5 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Specific Responsibilities and skills
- This role, you will join a growing and active Human Resources Department as a Talent Acquisition Associate.
- You will be reporting into the HR Operations team and serving as a point of contact for the Talent Acquisition team.
- You will make a significant difference in maintaining and updating the processes, guidelines, and procedures that contribute to client’s dynamic corporate culture.
- We are looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic about their career in Human Resources.
- We are committed to providing a learning opportunity where a recent graduate can gain experience and more insight into the various functions within Human Resources.
- A successful team member will be extremely detail oriented, flexible with continuous process changes, and will be able to handle a high pressure, deadline heavy environment.
- Generate offer letters for hires primarily in North America & Latin America.
- Hires including all external hires, conversions, rehires and internal movements filling requisitions.
- Provide exceptional customer service to candidates and hiring managers during the candidate offer/onboarding process.
- Review and approve submission of offer details from recruitment team to ensure accuracy before triggering the approval process.
- Assist with large scale staffing buildouts
- Administer background check, interpret information and review supporting documentation.
- Initiate immigration process with the respective vendor.
- Troubleshoot candidate issues throughout the offer/onboarding process in Workday.
- Proactively update the master SOP when processes change; identify gaps and areas of opportunity to update processes within the offer/onboarding lifecycle.
- Will be required to understand the Workday recruiting, offer & onboarding system workflow to be able to answer questions from the recruitment team, help test enhancements and identify potential gaps or improvements.
- Run recurring reports and Ad Hoc Projects
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of experience working in a customer responsive environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, project management, business writing, and communication skills. Prefer experience with data management.
- Strong experience with MS Office Suite and Excel.
- Experience in Recruiting or Human Resources is a plus.
- Ability to handle any ambiguous situations as they arise
- Positive attitude toward and understanding of importance of repetitive job responsibilities.
- Workday experience is a plus.