- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-04581
- Location: Bridgewater New Jersey (NJ) 08807
- Posted Date: 07/22/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
Supporting director level and higher in administrative tasks. Strong computer knowledge. Intermediate excel to track info. PowerPoint would be helpful,
rovide general administrative support to one or more managers. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based on department and level(s) of management supported.
Provide administrative support requiring a complete knowledge of department functions.
- Demonstrated ability in the application of requisite skills and applies additional skills and knowledge acquired through experience to perform the more complex tasks of the position.
- Complete other duties as requested. Contacts are frequent with individuals representing other departments, and/or representing outside organizations.
- Respond to various inquiries for information according to general guidelines. Coordinate meetings, maintains calendars, makes travel arrangements, etc.
- Exercise discretion in handling of confidential material and information. Assist in special projects as assigned. Recommends improvements on administrative procedures and implements changes.
- Responsibilities include preparing grammatically correct correspondence, reports, tables, and analyses.
- Responsible for organization and maintenance of department filing system including potentially confidential data. Ensure department supplies needs are met. Manage department communication for manager(s) including mail and email.
- May provide clerical support as necessary, including filing, faxing, copying, performing data entry, etc. May provide guidance and training to less experienced administrative staff.
- Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data on matters of moderate importance to the function of the department or which may be of sensitive nature.
- Generally receive no instructions on routine assignments while under limited supervision.