- Title: Data Key Entry Specialist
- Code: RCI-CIS(DH)-0002
- Location: South Burlington Vermont (VT) 05403
- Posted Date: 07/22/2021
- Name:Ankit Shah
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
A M/Tu/W/Th 7am-5:30pm $18.00hr
B W/Th/F/Sat 7:15am-5:45pm $18.00
C M/Tu/F/Sat 7:30am-6pm $18.00
D Sun/M/Tu/W 7pm-5:30am $20.70
E T/W/Th/Fri 7:15pm-5:45am $20.70
F Sun/M/Th/F 7:30pm-6am $20.70
The Data Key Entry Specialist will be responsible for data keying and expected to maintain high levels of productivity and accuracy on a daily basis.
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Inserting customer and account data by inputting text and numerical information from source documents
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors
- Correcting inaccuracies and validating output
- Keeping information confidential
- Remittance Processing/Banking operations experience preferred
- Ability to confirm and/or correct data that is presented for data capture to align to information on document
- Maintain efficient rate of productivity and high rate of accuracy
- Alphanumeric data entry skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines and be flexible to support peak volumes
- Must be able to follow outlined processes and procedures accurately
- Must be able to work in a team environment with a diverse group
- Flexibility and willingness to learn and be utilized in all areas of operation
- Open minded with a positive attitude
- Physical requirements: Sitting – up to 100% of the time, Standing – up to 10% of the time, Lifting – up to 10% of the time and up to 50 pounds; Walking – up to 10% of the time
This position may require you to work non-traditional hours and/or additional hours as business needs arise. Work schedule might be subject to change.
- This position will require functional training.
- This training is essential to your success; your attendance and punctuality during training is mandatory.
- In addition, we will evaluate your knowledge and performance during and after completion of training.
- Both your successful completion of training and our evaluation that you are ready to move into your role are requirements for your continued employment.
During the training period, the position may require you to work different hours than normally scheduled.