- Title: Entry Level Engineering Tech
- Code: RCI-50533
- Location: Atlanta Georgia (GA) 30313
- Posted Date: 07/27/2021
- Duration: 17 Months
- Name:Rohit Sughani
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 293
The ME team is responsible for the design of the mechanical systems of the unit, with primary responsibility for fluidics. In support of this responsibility, we perform prototype development and lab testing—both for development and verification. The successful candidate will build test fixtures, run tests, collect data, analyze results, and draft reports. He/she will also maintain neat and orderly organization of the workspace (5S) and perform other duties as assigned.
- BSMET, BSEET, or equivalent experience as a lab technician.
- Understanding of test methods and sources of error.
- 3+ years experience testing new products.
- Experience designing test fixtures.
- Ability to train, mentor, and lead other technicians.
- Excellent communication skills—both written and oral.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Experience with fluidic or hydraulic components.
- LabView programming experience.
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: sets an environment of continuous improvement to ensure maximum results.
- Balances immediate and long-term priorities: ensure that the team achieves an appropriate balance between short-term demands and long-term value.
- Acts like an Owner to delivers results: holds self and others accountable for setting goals and striving for excellence.
- Imports and exports good ideas: builds relationships (internal and external) that result in plans/solutions for the business.
- Develops and inspires others: adjusts personal style to the situation to ensure appropriate impact upon others. Trains new team members to get them up to speed quickly.
Collaborates across the business: sets a winning example: encourage open, trusting and candid relationships with others.
- Can-do attitude, flexible to work assignment
- Generally office and lab environment, with some travel to manufacturing sites.
- Should be able to perform computer skills in office environment, run experiments, lift loads 25 lbs.
- Must set a safety example (ie: wear appropriate personal protective equipment).