- Title: Sr Associate
- Code: RCI-8896
- Location: West Greenwich Rhode Island (RI) 02817
- Posted Date: 07/27/2021
- Duration: 18 Months
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
As the candidate for this largely laboratory-based position, you will be responsible for driving cutting-edge analytical support and technology development impacting process and product development teams. You will work cross-functionally and across Process Development sites as you use analytical science to help drive efficient development and scalable understanding of processes and products.
Minimum Basic Qualifications
- B.S. degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical, Life Sciences or related technical discipline.
- Min 2 years' experience performing analytical testing.
- Master's degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical or Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences or Engineering related discipline.
- Strong theoretical understanding, and hands-on experience in large molecule analysis in support of process development/scale up activities in GMP and non-GMP environments
- Experience with a broad array of chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques.
- Demonstrate independence and ability to produce quality results under minimal direction
- Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebook
- High energy individual who can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment
- Operate specialized laboratory equipment and instrumentation
- Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities
- Complete training on assigned tasks
- Comply with safety guidelines and site specific procedures which include but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
- Great Communication
- Experience in at least one of the following: HPLC, ELISA or Capillary Electrophoresis techniques
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Using analytical equipment in the laboratory with minimal supervision
- Troubleshooting as needed with lab equipment and/or software
- Documenting in electronic lab notebook data and analysis
- Follow approved methods and SOP's
Employee Value Proposition:
- To work with a dynamic team and gain additional experienc