Neurodivergant individuals and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
At Rangam Consultants you will make a real difference in the world of work, by rolling up your sleeves and contribute to the incredibly valuable work of marketing the brand and services of a global minority woman, disability owned workforce solutions company. Our talent solutions enable our clients to grow and remain competitive in the marketplace while fostering change for a diverse and inclusive work environment. In short, you’ll be part of a team that change lives, which will do wonders for your career, and help our candidates build self-esteem and a sustainable future.
Project Coordinator job description
A Project Coordinator works closely with project team members, managers and leads to help deliver major organizational projects efficiently. The Project Coordinator manages the administrative tasks, such as document and information distribution, report collation and communication support. As such, a Project Coordinator job description should demand a candidate with excellent communication skills (written/verbal), the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships, and experience meeting hard deadlines.
Project Coordinator duties and responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities for this role will vary depending on the size and industry of the organization, so the Project Coordinator job description may include some or all of the following:
- Sharing relevant documentation and reports with project teams (Client/Internal)
- Providing information and regular support to stakeholders
- Being point of contact for various working groups and participate in workstreams during implementations.
- Developing in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e. timeframes, industry, best practices, financials, outcomes
- Ensuring reporting, deliverables, resources and equipment are always available.
- Understanding formal escalation and review processes
- Providing support to Program leaders, Program managers, and Business leaders when requested
- Thorough project documentation
- Managing meetings, meeting notes, and scheduling
- Creating and reviewing of reports and analytics for scorecards, status updates etc.
- Knowledge of industry best practice
Because a project coordinator's job revolves around the heavily administrative work required to keep all stages of a project moving forward, responsibilities may include work with spreadsheets and reporting, and regularly maintaining and filing paperwork.4
Since project coordinators utilize some of the same skills as project managers, desired qualities may include;
- Interpersonal Communication (particularly via phone and email)
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Technical Skills and Data-Entry
Preferred experience with proficient with MSOffice, MSproject a plus, Adobe suite, using virtual conferencing tools, Outlook and calendaring tools, MSTeams intermediate knowledge and use of teams workspace.