- Title: Physical Therapist
- Code: RCI-1009970
- Location: Elkins Park, PA 19027
- Posted Date: 08/05/2021
- Duration: 3 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
No weekend working required
Duration: 23-Aug-2021 - 20-Nov-2021
Shift hours: 8AM -4:30PM - Mon-Fri
- The physical therapist performs evaluation and treatment of patients/residents upon referral to relieve pain, prevent disability, develop and improve skills and restore function.
- This position generally requires providing service to adolescents, adult, older adult and frail elderly age populations in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
- The Level 2 physical therapist also has additional responsibilities in the student education program and within a department or program.
- The contractor needs to have outpatient experience with neuro and ortho populations.
- This is a full time position, ideally with a flex schedule.
- Candidates who have a strong background treating outpatients with orthopedic and or neurological problems required.
- 4 years of experience
- Active PA license
- License Verification
- Physical therapist with outpatient experience with patients with neurologic and orthopedic experience