- Title: GIS Mapper
- Code: RCI-13250-1
- Location: Secaucus New Jersey (NJ) 07094
- Posted Date: 09/14/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Deep Soni
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 242
- Compares field maps, prints, sketches, etc. against GIS maps and transcribe differences to a database.
- Run reports, track changes, and updates for the mapping support team.
- Perform similar or less skilled work as required.
- The ability to maintain files and logs, knowledge of basic grammar, spelling, composition, and business writing.
- Working knowledge of a GIS application, such as, ESRI, Smallworld, etc. is required.
- Knowledge of Electric Utility Business is preferred.
- Intermediate: Typically has up to approximately 4 years of experience performing this specific job function and requires some managerial oversight/direction.
- Advanced: Full knowledge of related concepts.
- Typically has at least 4 years of experience performing this specific job function and requires minimal managerial oversight/direction.
- Expert: Full knowledge of the function. Demonstrated ability to apply concepts to the functional area and see big picture impact of actions.
- Typically has approximately 7+ years of experience performing this specific job function and requires very limited managerial oversight/direction.