- Title: Press Helper
- Code: RCI-13517
- Location: Atlanta Georgia (GA) 30336
- Posted Date: 09/14/2021
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
2ND SHIFT - 3:30PM - 2AM
PAY RATE: $16.73
- Issue raw materials in a timely fashion to designated work stations.
- Move work in process to designated areas.
- Segregate printed materials from other waste and dispose.
Essential Job functions:
- Reviews job tickets and schedule. Organizes and prepares loads for presses.
- Operates load turner effectively.
- Communicates effectively with press crew, materials handlers, and supervisors.
- Follows instructions and works with press crews on the presses when required.
- Brings material to each machine for runs.
- Stages sheeted loads behind the presses.
- Empties waste containers in each process area. Maintains assigned areas of the pressroom (e.g. sweeping, emptying trash cans, etc.) as needed.
- Performs banding, stretch wrapping etc. of materials for shipment.
- Follows all standard operating procedures relevant to the job, position and department.
- Follows established policies, work instructions and safety and environmental guidelines.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Must have the ability to operate fork truck and electric jack truck.
- Must have the ability to learn how to handle/jog thin weight stocks.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
- Must have the ability to read micrometers and tape measures.
- Must pass basic reading test.
- Must have basic arithmetic skills.
- Must have the ability to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
- Must pass color vision test.
- Must pass color hue test.
- Must have basic computer skills (email, word processing, etc.)
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.