- Title: Educational Multimedia Specialist
- Code: RCI-50788
- Location: Atlanta Georgia (GA) 30313
- Posted Date: 09/14/2021
- Duration: 3 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Deep Soni
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 242
**Candidates must have their own laptops for the Virtual Desktop Interface**
- The Educational Multimedia Specialist role is part of the Foodservice and On Premise organization within the North America Operating Unit (NAOU).
- This role is specifically responsible for Service Provider and Support Training in the US and Canada on all Fountain Machine platforms as well as internal technical systems and team processes.
- The Educational Multimedia Specialist is responsible for developing and delivering multimedia elements, including but not limited to, video, animation, graphics, and infographics for educational content.
- Additionally, this role is responsible for maintaining and managing the virtual learning studio equipment and producing virtual learning sessions.
- This role is heavily into multimedia and video production.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Partner with Learning Experience Designers to provide multimedia design support for learning experiences.
- Envision and create engaging and interactive learning experiences for video and eLearning.
- Manage the Virtual Learning Studio schedule and equipment including, but not limited to, hosting online learning sessions, performing maintenance of equipment, setting presets on all equipment, suggesting and implementing improvements and enhancements.
- Demonstrate exemplary project management skills through excellent written and verbal communication.
- Collaborate with Learning Experience Designers to enhance learning experiences in instructor-led, virtual, and self-paced content.
- Create visual learning solutions through the use of specialized and latest technologies.
- Deliverables for this role include but are not limited to instructional video content, virtual classroom recordings, graphics and animations, motion graphics, and infographics.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 3+ years’ experience working in a multimedia or graphic design capacity.
- 3+ years’ experience with demonstrated proficiency in software platforms including, but not limited to, Adobe Creative Suite.
- 3+ years managing multiple projects including planning, shooting, editing, and producing video content.
- Demonstrated strong technical aptitude to learn new software and hardware.
- Demonstrated ability to be detail oriented and well organized.
- Demonstrated visual and creative thought.