- Title: Business System Analyst
- Code: RCI-41707-1
- Location: Tampa Florida (FL) 33634
- Posted Date: 09/14/2021
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Dalpat Prajapati
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
This contingent worker must be able to work west coast business hours.
They can work remotely but must be able to work west coast business hours (8:00am-5:00pm PST).
- Veeva QDOC Support : 2 years
- IT Change & Release Management : 2 years
- End user / system administration : 2 years
- Requirement Management: 2 years
- Technical Document Writing: 2 years
- The incumbent supports activities for Veeva electronic Document Management System (EDMS) based on Veeva Vault - QualitDocs. In the role, the incumbent is primarily responsible for supporting the Veeva Vault - Quality Suite platform which may include supporting platform updates, enhancements and/or end-user support & access management activities.
The incumbent also supports activities, including but not limited to:
- Systems analysis, and configuration to meet requirements, analyzing system integrations
- Unit / system / site acceptance testing efforts
- IT Change and release management activities
- Supporting activities related to internal and external audits 7 inspections
- Supporting investigations to identify root cause of non-conformance and implement corrective actions
- Supporting improvement projects for Management system and related process governance.
- Revise the system Support revision to governance procedures
- 4-years of college with a bachelor’s degree in science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of systems analysis & design , administration experience; in bio-pharmaceutical industry focused on Quality Systems (Veeva Vault experience preferred)
- Sounds understanding of GxP Regulations Good Documentation and Data Integrity requirements in bio-pharmaceutical industry
- Proficient computer skills, including use of productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and collaborate with business partners.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- Detailed oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to assess and interpret data to draw sound conclusions.
- Ability to work on a team to accomplish tasks and receive feedback.