- Title: Construction Project Manager
- Code: RCI-15722-1
- Location: Reston Virginia (VA) 20190
- Posted Date: 09/14/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Panna Derasari
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 229
Roles and Responsibilities
Construction Execution all in leased properties.
Ownership of the construction scope for Non-Standard Infrastructure projects within the leased portfolio, inclusive of retrofits of existing data halls and build outs of new spaces within a leased building, across three different regions.
· Owns and manages the development of the Construction Execution Plan (CEP) and ensures it is aligned with the Project Execution Plan (PEP)
· Provides coordination between contractors, and Landlords
· Provide construction leadership at the site by developing and maintaining strong relationships with our cross functional partners, consultants, vendors, and contractors.
· Identify, define, and gain cross functional alignment around opportunities to drive efficiency through innovation, process, and accountability.
· Provide project planning and scoping by working with cross functional partners and internal customers to identify, sequence and package work scopes for execution.
· Aid in the creation and maintenance of project schedules with support from Project Controls.
· Manage relationships with the contractor, and designer.
· Provide project management of internal project delivery process to include procurement, scheduling, and internal communication and coordination.
· Assist with developing capital project budgets and provide ROM construction cost estimates.
· Manage monthly CapEx forecasting for all project related costs.
· Provide analysis and action plan based on weekly project status report (financial, schedule, Q/C).
· Manage Method of Procedures (MOPs) for any retrofit/remedy work in live data center.
Help with non standard infrastructure projects
Shift in needs within the team.
Richmond or Ashburn office
7-10 years of exp
Multi tasker projects range from 600k to several millions.
Will need to have worked on multiple projects simultaneously
Will need to worked in leased facilities before
(working with landlords)
Travel will be within Virginia
Possibility of conversion to FTE come the new year
New build outs of data bases built