- Title: Associate Quality Control
- Code: RCI-9153
- Location: West Greenwich Rhode Island (RI) 02817
- Posted Date: 09/14/2021
- Duration: 24 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
- Client requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at Company.
- In accordance with applicable law, Company will provide reasonable accommodations to staff augmentation external workers who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
- Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Company, its operations, or its staff.
*Candidate will be working on site
- Under general supervision, this position will perform routine procedures and testing in support of the Raw Material Instrumentation group.
This position will be responsible for one or more of the following activities: -
- Performing routine laboratory procedures
- Routine analytical testing
- Documenting, computing, compiling, interpreting and entering data
- Maintaining and operating specialized equipment
- Iust learn and comply with safety guidelines and cGMPs/CFRs which includes, but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books.
- Some quality control lab experience is preferred.
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
- HPLC, GC, GC-MS or ICPMS experience, pertaining to routine use and troubleshooting
- GMP laboratory experience
- Teamwork and motivation to problem solve and improve self, operations, and processes