- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-23071
- Location: New York New York (NY) 10017
- Posted Date: 09/14/2021
- Duration: 5 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
9-2, M-Th, 20 hours a week.
No need to come into the office. Monday through Thursday only
- Provide administrative support for two Client leaders.
- Use MS Office including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint to prepare reports, memos, and documents.
- Provides full-range of administrative support to include: manages 2 Outlook calendars with expertise
- Plans and coordinates a variety of meetings and events, such as staff meetings and a variety of recurring events with other groups inside and outside of Client when necessary
- Prepares and edits reports and presentations using Microsoft Office software
- Organizes and maintains files
- Coordinates and manages travel arrangements and prepares expense reports
- Fields incoming telephone calls and replies to routine inquiries
- Provides project management assistance when necessary; expedites flow of work, and initiates follow-up when necessary, particularly when supervisors are traveling
- Orders supplies and equipment; cooperates with other administrative assistants in scheduling meetings
- Serves as back-up administrative support for any member of the team when necessary.
- basic admin tasks - calendar mgt, travel mgt, meetings, meeting attendance, notes.
- MUST have experience with higher level leader support
- collaborate with other admins, multitask, highly professional.