- Title: Warehouse Associate
- Code: RCI-6268
- Location: Tacoma Washington (WA) 98424
- Posted Date: 09/14/2021
- Duration: 4 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
Pay Rate - $19.45
Sunday – 10 am - 6:30 pm
Monday – Thursday 1 pm – 9:30 pm
First week is training. They will work from their start day through Friday.
- Under general supervision of the Operations Manager or other supervisory/management-level position within the facility, the Warehouse Team Member I is responsible for performing one or more of the facilities warehouse functions such as picking, packing, checking, shipping, stocking, and receiving.
- The Warehouse Team Member I will ensure the customer receives the right product in a timely fashion; building trust and confidence with the customer that their orders are always handled accurately and professionally.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pick items with Radio Frequency (RF) device or pick ticket quickly and accurately.
- Ensure items picked are correct, verifying unit of measure, size, and quantity.
- Quality-check (QC) and pack customer orders with care and in an efficient / productive manner.
- Meet all required shipping deadlines.
- Receive and check incoming freight and accurately identify any discrepancies.
- Stock and rotate inventory accurately.
- Comply with all applicable federal and state laws.
- Replenish supplies as needed.
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse..
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations pertaining to the operation.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
- Perform related duties as assigned