- Title: Theme Park Data Analyst
- Code: RCI-50827
- Location: Atlanta Georgia (GA) 30313
- Posted Date: 09/14/2021
- Duration: 5 Months
- Name:Deep Soni
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 242
**Candidates must use their own laptops**
**The role is part-time - schedule can be flexible**
Theme Park Data Analyst
Length of Assignment: Until End of Year - about 20 hours/wk
- The Theme Park Analyst will be responsible for developing insights to maximize Client’s business in the theme park channel.
- Specifically, the analyst will develop park profiles that demonstrate guest profiles, volume and equipment placement by park and then perform analysis across parks to identify ideal marketing and merchandising conditions.
- The daily activity will be working across data sources to integrate and analyze data and design reports in Excel.
- The ideal candidate will have strong analytical acumen and proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- They should also have strong communication skills.