- Title: Assistant Process Engineer
- Code: RCI-41693-1
- Location: New Brunswick, NJ 08903
- Posted Date: 09/17/2021
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
- Candidate MUST HAVE drug development experience.
- A Ph.D/Master degree preferred with lyophilization development and/or filter validation experience is preferred.
- Work independently to assist in investigation of process deviations, data trending, change controls and other documentation.
- Perform manual or automated process performance data extraction, reporting and analysis.
- Coordinate the execution of process validation protocols, including scheduling, communication, coordination of sample delivery and data collection.
- Coordinate activities between Manufacturing Technology, Manufacturing operating groups, Supply Chain, and QA/QC to meet project timelines.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction through effective communication of both technical and non-technical topics with all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing.
- BS degree in science or engineering related to biopharmaceutical process technology with minimum of 3-5 years biopharmaceutical or equivalent industry experience.
- Advanced degree is preferred.
- Experience with lyophilization development, filter validation, electronic database systems and statistical analytical packages is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills.
- Interpersonal / facilitation skills necessary to interface with and influence all levels of the organization.
- Broad knowledge of biopharmaceutical facility design and manufacturing operations is highly desirable.
- Experience with biopharmaceutical regulatory submissions and interaction with regulatory agency inspectors is desirable.