- Title: Assistant Operator
- Code: RCI-13560
- Location: Olympia, WA 98516
- Posted Date: 09/21/2021
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
PAY RATE: $18
SHIFT: 07:00-15:30 Mon-Fri.
Previous Production or Assembly Line Experience Required
- Assist Printer Operator to run machine. Shrink wrapping pizza boxes in 50 count case quantities, palletizing, labeling, and completing Pallet Tags.
- Lift/carry raw materials, production supplies and final product less than 50 lbs.
- Visually inspecting print and box quality throughout shift.
Attentive to details:
- Checking for accuracy.
- Order paperwork / Picking Sheets
- Product / board) by type: size, color, and depth.
- Art Cards: Ink colors and placement of print.
- Good math skills required.
- Working Safely following all Safety Policies and use of PPE.
- Housekeeping throughout facility. General cleaning such as: Remove trash, banding, empty Ink Pails, etc. to keep all areas, including floors, clean and safe.
- Miscellaneous tasks as they arise.