- Title: Production Technician
- Code: RCI-12391
- Location: Spartanburg, SC 29307
- Posted Date: 09/21/2021
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
- A Production Technician in the Manufacturing Unit works from specific verbal and/or written instructions to operate the appropriate process equipment to produce a consistent product.
2nd 2:00pm-10:00pm ($18.00)
3rd 10:00pm-6:00am ($18.25)
- Loads and unloads process equipment.
- Operates process equipment to maintain product within customer specifications.
- Maintain acceptable housekeeping standards in the work area.
- Follows all safety regulations.
- Operates forklift.
- Maintain lot integrity by keeping accurate batch/run sheets.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting of equipment
- Knowledge of safety regulations associated with a chemical operation.
- Knowledge of proper material handling procedures.
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Able to work in hot or cold environments
- Ability to stand extended amounts of timeEHS Responsibilities:
- Adhere to established safety, health and environmental policies and procedures.
- Participate in incident investigations.
- Accomplish day-to-day and recurring EHS activities
- Safety suggestions
- Proactive hazard recognition and EHS issues
- Attend and participate in Safety meetings
- Waste management activitiesQualification:
- High school diploma or GED
- Manufacturing experience
- Experience operating a forklift