- Title: Customer Service Representative
- Code: RCI-17853
- Location: Kansas City, MO 64114
- Posted Date: 10/13/2021
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
Time - 8AM to 5 PM
- Make outbound phone calls to clinics to obtain required paperwork for drug and alcohol testing.
- Maintain accurate documentation in Excel spreadsheets to track progress and performance.
- Work through all emails received which may contain sensitive data and requires printing and faxing to our image processing workflow.
- Communicate internally to ensure daily production requirements are met.
- Observes legal and ethical guidelines for safeguarding patient and company confidentiality.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 2-3 or more years of related experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Prior drug testing knowledge
- Federal DOT Drug Testing regulation knowledge
- Ability to understand and explain general collection, laboratory and medical review procedures
- Effective written and spoken communication
- Intellectual curiosity and the passion to learn
- Ability to multi task and complete each task in a timely manner