- Title: Construction Manager
- Code: RCI-62682-1
- Location: Berwyn, PA 19312
- Posted Date: 10/13/2021
- Duration: 24 Months
- Name:Panna Derasari
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 229
Manager is expecting candidates with minimum 10 years progressive experience in Electric Utility Construction Management. The request specialty is Underground Distribution in Electric Utility Construction Management.
- Individual shall have demonstrated skill in construction project management with experience in managing a distribution construction site and have knowledge about Distribution installation projects.
Some duties include:
- Provide constructability feedback during design and walk downs, Review Bill of Materials and assist with managing material availability,
- Develop work scope for construction bid documents and assist Project Manager in bid evaluations,
- Responsible for the coordination and oversight of all construction activities involved in a project;
- Coordinate contracted work activities for centrally managed Client Utilities projects during installation, monitor contractor(s) on safety, cost, quality and schedule performance,
- Run safety briefings with contracted construction crews, Initiate Scope Change requests, Elevate document deficiencies and Provide Planning support to the project team as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent work experience and a minimum ofl15 years of distribution construction experience in the electric power industry.
- Experience with Word and Excel, Knowledge of OSHA regulations and Client Utilities safety policies, Understanding of Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) procedure and become a qualified Clearance Holder,
- Monitor site construction activities for adherence to Client Utilities's Environmental Policy and Adherence to Client Utilities procedure.
- Supplier will provide cellular phone, air card (Internet), Base PPE (Class E Hardhat, Safety Glasses, FR Clothing, FR Safety Vest, Steel Toe Work Boots).
- 10 years progressive experience