- Title: Data Analyst
- Code: RCI-42433-1
- Location: Summit, NJ 07901
- Posted Date: 10/13/2021
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Dushyant Kumar
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 299
- Analyzes business procedures and problems to refine data for data base management.
- Analyses, designs and implements accurate, secure, efficient, logical and physical data bases and coordinates data base development applying knowledge of data base design standards and data base management system.
- Confers with personnel of organizational units involved to ascertain specific output requirements, such as types of breakouts, degree of data summarization, and format for management reports.
- Specifies in detail logical and/or mathematical operations to be performed by various equipment units and/or comprehensive computer programs, and operations to be performed by personnel in system.
- Determines if project requires creating series of new programs or modifying existing programs that access data stored in databases.
- Attends specification meeting with project team workers to determine scope and limitations of project.
- Reviews workflow chart developed by Programmer Analyst to understand tasks computer will perform, such as updating records.
- Reviews procedures in data base management system manuals for making changes to database, such as defining, creating, revising, and controlling database.
- Develops data model describing data elements and how they are used
- Writes description of how user accesses data, referred to as logical database.
- Writes physical data base description, such as location, space requirements, and access method, to protect company data resources against unauthorized access and accidental destruction, according to computer industry standards and knowledge of data base m
- Conducts special studies and investigations pertaining to development of new information systems to meet current and projected needs.
- Plans and prepares technical reports, memoranda, and instructional manuals relative to the establishment and functioning of complete operational systems.
Education and requirements:
- BA/BS degree required, preferably engineering field and/or operations analytics. Higher level degree(s) in data sciences and programming a plus
- 3+ years of direct professional experience in data programming & analytics
- Proficient in Office 365 Suite including Power Automate, Power BI, Power Apps and SharePoint.