- Title: Software QA Engineer
- Code: RCI-12642385
- Location: Beaverton, OR 97006
- Posted Date: 10/13/2021
- Duration: 8 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Priyank Vyas
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
- This position also will require some knowledge of Application monitoring.
- Role requires AWS, Java, Node, React.
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains standards for software quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures.
- Conducts software inspection, testing, verification, and validation.
- Implements software development and maintenance processes and methods.
- Ensures measures meet acceptable reliability standards.
- Develops overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the software quality program according to project, process and contract requirements and objectives.
- Ensures that project and process control documentation are compliant with requirements, objectives, and/or contract.
- Reviews software design, change specifications, and plans against contractual and/or process requirements.
- Reviews include applicable specifications, materials, tools, techniques, and methodologies. Performs or directs verification of software requirement allocations, traceability, and testability.
- Minimum 5 years of technical experience with 3 year in software quality