- Title: Assistant Process Engineer
- Code: RCI-42494-1
- Location: East Syracuse, NY 13057
- Posted Date: 10/13/2021
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
BACHELORS is a MUST. CHEMICAL, ENGINEERING OR LIFE SCIENCES.
Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering, Biology, Chemistry
The Manufacturing Support Assistant Process Engineer will support Manufacturing Operations (Upstream/Downstream processing, cryogenics facility, facilities, and materials management) on a daily basis, as well contribute to strategic projects
- Compile process data, perform statistical analysis and identify opportunities for improvement of process performance.
- Support Quality Investigations to determine root cause, assess product impact and recommend CAPA. Support OpEx projects and identify opportunities for productivity, compliance and safety excellence. Originate, review and evaluate change controls.
- Support technical transfer of new molecules, facility fit and implementation of product/process into the manufacturing facility.
- Support protocols and final technical reports for requested initiatives/ studies.
- Follow cGMP requirements.
- Responsible for entry and management of data which consists of alphanumeric or symbolic data into a software based hierarchy or electronic forms
Specific Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, etc:
- The candidate must have demonstrated verbal, written, and communication skills and a successful proven history of working with technical teams.
- Technical writing ability a must.
- BS or MS with 1-3 years experience or relevant internships required.
- Degree in Engineering field (e.g. Chemical, Biological) or relevant biotechnology coursework preferred.
- This position is primarily an office-based role and requires repetitive use of hands and wrist (computer work), and infrequent lifting of items not to exceed 50 lbs.
- Periodic bending, twisting and stooping to allow for gowning into classified environment required.
- This position is primarily office based with periodic work in a classified GMP manufacturing environment. Work will take part both individually and as part of a group.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
- Only include the physical demands that are required to complete the core duties/functions of the job without an accommodation. The physical demands/work environment lists are not all-inclusive.
- Please include and add requirement as necessary based on the specific job.
- Unassisted lifting of items, not to exceed 50 lbs
- Walking-Level Surfaces
- Climbing (Ladder)
- Reaching (Shoulder)
- Repetitive (Use of Arm, Hands, Wrists)
- Fine Manipulation
- Use of Foot Control
- Use of Vibratory Tools
- Operates Vehicle
- Vision (Acuity, color – correction allowed)
- Office space
- Lab space
- Inside Work
- Outside Work
- Working Alone
- Working with/around others
- Extremes (Heat/Cold)
- Noise =or>85 dBA
- Confined Spaces
- Cramped Quarters
- Damp/Walking or Work Surfaces