- Title: Contract and Budget Support Manager
- Code: RCI-42658-1
- Location: Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
- Posted Date: 10/22/2021
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sandeep Mishra
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 212
Analyst, Client Corporate Giving
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage day to day grants and Corporate Giving (CG) requests through the Client grants and giving Software/website (Cybergrant System). Training on the Cybergrant system will be provided.
- Responsible for all aspects of the CG request process through Cybergrants system, including administrative and operational tasks such as but not limited to:
- Keeping track and maintain all incoming and on-going CG requests
- Ensure incoming CG requests include the minimum required documents to process the request
- Communicate to potential grant recipients/organizations, including: sending letter of agreements (i.e. contracts); obtaining the signed letter of agreement back from the organizations; requesting additional documentation for requests if necessary; Sending letter of agreements for approved requests to external grant recipients/organizations
- Maintain signed copies of letter of agreements
- Maintain and processes payments for approved CG requests
- Conduct the close out process for any completed approved requests if required
- Provide general overall translation from the two languages listed to English and vice versa when required
- Acts as primary contact for requestor inquiries.
- Responsible for accuracy and completeness of grants data and quality assurance, including responding to audit inquiries, analysis of incoming requests, and approval/decline documentation.
- All candidates must be fluent and proficient in any of these languages Spanish, Dutch, German, Chinese, Japan, French, Portuguese and Russian or any combination of (speak, read and write)
- Exhibits understanding of analysis, grants and corporate giving concepts and Client therapeutic areas of focus.
- Ability to articulate corporate giving and grants process to outside internal and external requestors in a professional manner.
- Assists in the identification of and recommendation for process improvement, procedures, information, and opportunities to improve departmental functions and increase service value to the enterprise.
- Applies good judgment. Demonstrates a working knowledge of current area and general knowledge of other areas.
- Applies innovation to enhance productivity.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities for valuing diversity, develops working relationships with peers and clients, and consistently shows respect and professionalism toward others.
- Demonstrates ability to be a strong team player in various work settings.
- Demonstrates leadership potential by exhibiting the following qualities: trustworthiness, integrity, candor and openness.
- Demonstrates strong computer software skills, organizational and time management skills, and quality control techniques.
- Develops effective professional written communications and demonstrates introductory presentation skills