- Title: Recruiter
- Code: RCI-12348821
- Location: Smyrna, TN 37167
- Posted Date: 10/22/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sagar Shah
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 233
- Recruiters have responsibility for building a pipeline of candidates through a variety of sources.
- The positions that will be filled are in the light industrial - general assemblers/material handlers/technical positions
- QA/testers/wire assemblers for both 1st and 2nd shift.
- This will include researching and building call lists to make direct cold calls so that the organization is proactively recruiting A-level candidates. In this position, you will be expected to use knowledge of the Company and position requirements to identify qualified candidates through resume screening and phone interviews, and refer only those qualified to managers.
- The recruiter will maintain ongoing communication with hiring managers to fully understand their needs to ensure an efficient and effective interviewing and selection process.
- Develop and implement creative recruiting strategies
- Determine and manage key sources to proactively source viable candidates
- Work with hiring managers to develop a search strategy for open positions
- Resume screening, distribution, and tracking
- Conduct phone interviews and recommend next steps to manager
- Closely follow-up on interview with hiring managers and candidates
- Extend offers and close candidates