- Title: Physical Therapist
- Code: RCI-1041050
- Location: Philadelphia, PA 19141
- Posted Date: 11/08/2021
- Duration: 3 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
- The physical therapist performs evaluation and treatment of outpatients upon referral to relieve pain, prevent disability, develop and improve skills and restore function.
- This position generally requires providing service to adolescents, adult, older adult and frail elderly age populations in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
- Patient population will include the majority of orthopedic patients, and occasional neurologic patients.
- Orthopedic diagnoses include joint replacements, spine, chronic pain, musculoskeletal strains/ tears.
- Neurologic diagnoses include CVA, SCI, MS, PD, vestibular and TBI.
- Multi-disciplinary team approach utilizing evidence-based practice
- 2 years of experience
- License Verification
- Physical therapist with Orthopedic and Neurological diagnosis experience
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Bachelor’s Degree, entry level Master’s Degree, or Bachelor’s Degree plus certification in PT from an APTA accredited curriculum required. CPR certification required.
- Pennsylvania licensure in Physical Therapy is required.
- Certification is required for specific service areas, as specified by the Administrator for Campus Therapies, Program Director or Manager.